Sunday, May 13, 2007

Len Dawson - KC Chiefs HOF QB


I have a friend who works with the great Len Dawson, the Chiefs legendary Superbowl winning QB, at KMBC-TV in Kansas City, MO. Dawson, long retired from the Chiefs, is the current Sports Director there. I sent her a football, she had him sign it, and then sent it back to me. Len Dawson won Superbowl IV against the Minnesota Vikings and entered the Hall of Fame (HOF) in 1987. Dawson remains a popular figure in the hallowed grounds we all call "Kansas City." Follow the link if you want to learn more about a great NFL QB. http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?player_id=53
My wife and I took a tour of KMBC the last time we were in KC, but unfortunately Len Dawson wasn't there. Hopefully someday we'll get the chance.
--All Beef

No comments: